Monday, February 2, 2015

Samsung A9 Chip For Apple Next iPhone Developed In Texas


Now many sources are talking about Samsung A9 chip for Apple iPhone. The South Korean company will continue to be the major chip supplier for Apple’s next smartphone, which is likely to debut this year.

According to the reports Samsung will take the responsibility for around 75 percent of production the chip for the next Cupertino company iPhone. It’s still unknown how much Samsung’s contract is worth, or which exactly company will make the rest 25 percent chips. Although, they say that South Korean company will make the chips using its factory in Austin, located in Texas.

It is a well-known fact that the iPhone’s main competitor have long been Samsung’s Galaxy-branded smartphones. It leaded to several disputes between Apple and Samsung over patent infringement claims. After a jury found Samsung guilty of infringing its iPhone patents, Apple was awarded more damages. This accident was revealed in May.

Previous reports have stated that Cupertino giant want to move its supply away from South Korean company. But due to fact that its products are so famous, it has struggled to find a developer company that can meet such level of demand. Although currently, the Apple company has little choice but to continue to do business with a rival. And ask for Samsung A9 chip for Apple iPhone.

The sources tell that Samsung will produce Apple’s next-generation iPhone chips, which should be called the A9, and be developed in Austin, located in Texas. A spokeswoman for the company said it would not comment on market speculation.

Tags:

0 Responses to “Samsung A9 Chip For Apple Next iPhone Developed In Texas”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Subscribe - How to Unlock Find My iPhone activation status